Monday, December 15, 2008

YAHOO!! We have a baby in the house!!




So, last Sunday morning at 2:51 AM we had our little boy Sam.  Everything went pretty well.  He was 8 lbs 8 oz (same as James was when he was born!) and 20 inches long.  He has BLACK hair!  It's really fun because now our girls have brown hair, James has red hair and Sam has black hair.  Nothing like a little variety.  Fits the personalities I guess.  No two kids are the same that's for sure!  The kids love him and have adjusted well so far.  He has been really fun to cuddle with and we are happy to have him here!   Anyway, here are some pictures of him in the hospital.  Rest assured more will follow!!! :)


My 3 boys!!

He wasn't too happy about the scrubby on his head!
Looks a lot like David in the mornings!! :)


They brought him in this stocking!  He was super cute!



3 comments:

Janean said...

Congratulations! He is very cute! I have a present that I need to get put together for him and send with Brett one of these days. I will try to get it sent with him this week. I hope you are doing well too. So very fun to have a new baby in the house it is one of my favorite parts is a new born baby.

Lindsey said...

He is so adorable, look forward to seeing what his little personality is like! You guys have WONDERFUL, beautiful babies!

Mrs. M. said...

Lacey! I am SO excited for you and your family! He is so cute!!